TRAC can help you find resources if you find yourself in an emergency situation. We will be able to help you find medical services, rent/utility assistance and food banks or other emergency assistance like shelters or help you with domestic violence, drug abuse etc.
Crisis Hotlines are answered 24 hours a day.
- Texas Runaway Hotline: 1-888-580-HELP
- Crisis Help Line: 972-233-TEEN
- Girls & Boys Town Hotline: 1-800-448-3000
- Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-886-7273
All shelters and food pantries require a REFERRAL to gain access. If you are in need of a referral for a FOSTER YOUTH, contact Jerry Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org 214-370-9300 x32.
- City House - residential services for youth (10-17) for up to 30 days
- The Samaritan Inn - shelter for displaced persons from Collin County and surrounding communities
- Promise House (Dallas) - short-term crisis intervention facility for youth (10-17) who are runaway, homeless or at-risk
- YMCA CASA Shelter- serves youth (10-17) who are runaway, homeless, or in state of crisis; call 214-358-4504
- The Bridge Emergency Youth Services Program- short-term, crisis intervention facility for youth (10-17) who are runaway, homeless or at-risk; call 817-335-4673
- The Samaritan Inn- shelter for families, transients, juvenile runaways or other displaced persons from Collin County and surrounding communities.
- Brighter Tomorrows - emergency shelter and support services to those in fear of domestic or sexual violence; call 972-254-4003
- Bunk House- men’s dormitory for transients with a capacity of 150 bunks; call 214-426-5515
- Dallas Life - emergency shelter for homeless men, women and children; call 214-421-1380
- Family Gateway - housing for families in a dormitory-style facility for up to 10 weeks; call 214-741-6515
- Genesis Women's Shelter - serves women and children who are forced to seek refuge from violent home; call 214-559-2050
- Reconciliation Outreach- program for homeless men, women and children who have been involved in substance abuse or domestic violence; call 214-821-9192
- Salvation Army- shelter to men, women and children; call 214-424-7000
- Arlington Life Shelter- short-term shelter and services that help the homeless integrate into society. 817-548-9885.
- Open Arms - assistance to victims of domestic violence, including safe housing and supportive case management. 817-281-1204.
- Presbyterian Night Shelter (Ft. Worth)- provides for the needs of the homeless while respecting their dignity; call 817-336-1842
- Salvation Army (Ft. Worth)- shelter to men, women and children; call 214-424-7000
- Union Gospel Mission- dedicated to providing love, hope, respect, and a new beginning for the homeless; call 817-332-6908
- Women's Haven of Tarrant County- emergency shelter for all victims of family violence and 24-hour crisis line; call 817-535-6462
- Women’s Shelter of Arlington- shelter and services to victims of domestic violence; call 817-548-0583
Mission Arlington/Mission Metroplex
210 W South St, 76010
Business hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm; Sat 9:00am – 2:00pm
409 N Haskell, 75246
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm
Missionaries of Charity
2704 Harlandale Ave, 75216
Business Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat 3:30pm - 5:30pm
St. Thomas Catholic Church
2920 Azle Ave, 76106
Business hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 9:00am – 12:00pm
United Community Centers
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am – 2:00pm
2720 Wabash Ave, 76109
Business hours: Tues Thurs 9:00am – 12:00pm
West Aid Alliance
4701 Bryant Irvin Rd North, 76107
Business hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am - 2:30pm